Name:
Location: New York, United States

I'm in my mid twenties, married, employed as a nurse, and trying to live my life to the fullest. I feel like i accomplished a lot so far. I'm where i want to be in life right now. I'm happy and i'm looking forward to the future. And i wouldn't want to share it with anyone else but you Kutta!!

Monday, June 05, 2006

Update!!

I know it's been a loooooooooooooooooooong time since i blogged. I say that in every blog :)
Honestly, i have been addicted to fotolog, so i've been ignoring my blog. It's all sparkling11's fault :)
I've met some amazing people through flog. It's a very nice family we have..

So what's been going on in my life?
I've been busy with school, finally taking my grad school seriously. Although i was a little disappointed they changed the Informatics program into online, i like the face to face contact, and classroom setting but this does have some advantages. I'm hoping to complete it by 2008. Meanwhile, everyone wants me to be a mother already. So i really gotta finish this Masters soon.

What else? Working at the same place since last July, it's really challenging me in more ways than one. I'd really like a change, maybe Neonatal ICU would be interesting, the only thing is i'm going to have to start from scratch. Medical ICU is really hard work, physically, mentally. It's giving me serious back problems, I've been going to Physical therapy, and doing my stretching exercises. I still haven't seen any results, but i'm going to continue with the exercises, my PT is over as of friday. I hope there is nothing seriously wrong except muscle tightness.

We took our summer vacation early since i'm the least senior one, anyway it was Wonderful. We went to Las Vegas May 21st through 25th , the place is amazing. WE had a great time, we went to Grand canyon for a day. I was totally blown away by how gorgeous it is... i posted tons of pics on www.fotolog.com/sunshine918

Now, we are back to reality. work, taking a summer course, Business Telecommunications. I hope i understand some of it :)

I'll try to post more frequently, no promises though.

4 Comments:

Blogger kovoor36 said...

are you doing an mba?? i just assumed msn on flog! and i hope your back does get better!

2:30 PM  
Blogger Ji-Ji... said...

Nina, it is a MSN in Nursing Informatics, so i have to take a few IT courses :(

8:43 AM  
Blogger cookiemonsta said...

i might be going for informatics also.. you can tutor me :)

9:13 PM  
Blogger cookiemonsta said...

ya i tagged you.. no biggie. u don't have to do it!

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home