Name:
Location: New York, United States

I'm in my mid twenties, married, employed as a nurse, and trying to live my life to the fullest. I feel like i accomplished a lot so far. I'm where i want to be in life right now. I'm happy and i'm looking forward to the future. And i wouldn't want to share it with anyone else but you Kutta!!

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Life as usual......

Well, i'm at work and it has finally slowed down a little this week but i'm sure that won't be for long. Anyway Thank God i only have to work one more night shift. Tomorrow night is my last night :) I had the last two days off and basically it was restless as usual or more than usual actually. I had to study for my ICU exam for Columbia and i spent all Wed there taking ALL 4 exams and taking care of everything else so i can be cleared to start Orientaion on Monday. Absolutely Exhausting. And when i came home did i have any rest? NOT! We are planning a dinner party this sunday so we had to go grocery shopping, Then Laundry.. UGH!! It's never-ending. So i basically slept until 12:30 this afternoon. Then i woke up to get my eye-brows done at the Salon at White Plains mall. Of course instead of coming straight home, the 70% off sign at Wilson Leather store caught my attention. So i HAD to stop by just to "look around" I bought myself a nice brown leather tote bag for work. I really needed a large bag to put all my books and stuff, instead of carrying 2 bags. So i'm happy :) I earned it after all :)
Today i feel like writing my thoughts and experiences ( a little more than usual). So I'm going to continue this on to my next blog..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home