Name:
Location: New York, United States

I'm in my mid twenties, married, employed as a nurse, and trying to live my life to the fullest. I feel like i accomplished a lot so far. I'm where i want to be in life right now. I'm happy and i'm looking forward to the future. And i wouldn't want to share it with anyone else but you Kutta!!

Monday, May 30, 2005

"Back to Work, Back to Reality.........."

Well where did i leave off last? Oh, DC... My friend Esha and I did some sightseeing on thursday, i got to see the HOPE diamond at Natural History museum at the Smithsonian. Simply Magnificent! And saw some skeletons and art/space stuff but the Gems were the best of all :)
After that, we shopped at Pentagon City. It's a huge mall with a lot of expensive stores, BCBG was my favorite. Of course i couldn't afford anything from there. In the evening, Saji and I hung out in Georgetown. We hit some bar/lounge, Modern and Blue Gin.. My feet were killing me from all the walking on my Steve Madden shoes (My sense of fashion over function). So we had to make a stop at Aldo to get some flip flops. By the end of the night, i had a nice buzz.... Good times..
We left Washington on Friday evening. And ever since i got home, it's been work, work and more work.. House is a mess. We had some uninvited guests and needed some cleaning. Saji is back to doing lawn work again. And i'm back to Work unfortunately. I worked both saturday and sunday. I'm so tired already. Saji's siblings and cousins came over yesterday to sleep over. They are so great, they were helping saji with yard work and planting flowers. Unfortunately i couldn't spend a lot of time with them cuz i had to come back to work :) Once again i'm so grateful that i married into such a cohesive, loving family. They make up for what's missing in my family at times . Let's just say we don't tend to show our love for one another so openly (among extended family, my parents and brother are an exception). . It's the best way to put it.

Anywho, It's Memorial day so let's take a moment to remember the people who lost their lives to protect our liberty. We are planning on going over to my parents for dinner. I haven't seen them for over a week.. Miss them especially my "oh so adorable" brother :)
God Bless!!!!!!!!