Name:
Location: New York, United States

I'm in my mid twenties, married, employed as a nurse, and trying to live my life to the fullest. I feel like i accomplished a lot so far. I'm where i want to be in life right now. I'm happy and i'm looking forward to the future. And i wouldn't want to share it with anyone else but you Kutta!!

Monday, March 07, 2005

A New Start...

My life changed dramatically since my wedding day (for the better). I feel so blessed to have found my soul-mate. I'll go more into this later on.. But let me start with how this weekend went and what happened today.
WEll, friday i woke up with cramps. Not a good way to start a day but by the end of the day, things got a lot better. We got our Elliptical machine. The package is still sitting in our room until Bigmalu is free to come help us put it together. Me and hubby went to my parents house and slept over. I attempted to watch Passion with my brother and saji but i fell asleep cuz i was too tired. I've seen the movie before and it's so powerful. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to see it especially during this Lent season.
On Saturday, we came home and i went and got my nails done. I found an Awesome nail polish, it's called Minemalistic. I love it!! :)
Anyway, then after lunch, our friend Mara came over and we went to our friend's bridal shower in Long Island. We had an awesome time.. Our talented bartender made us some strong Apple Martini. It was out of this world. One glass was enough to keep me "loud" for the rest of the night until we got home and i had the biggest headache. Yeah, it was still good times.... I have never gotten drunk because i'm not a heavy drinker for one but i've been told that i can get a little loud after one drink. WHat can i say, i have a weak system :)
After we got home, me and my hubby sat and watched Kuch Naa Kaho until 2 in the morning. It was such a beautiful movie. I love sappy love stories but this was exceptionally good.. ANother good movie to check out!
On Sunday, we went to church. THe mass was given by our Bishop so there were a lot of people there. He came to visit from India. And he was telling us about his experience with the Tsunami victims in Tamil Nadu.. It was such an emotional speech.. It defintely brought a tear to my eyes.
12/26/04 - Another day that will be forever engraved in our hearts.

Today was my first day of Orientation at my new job. It felt so odd being at a strange place and for me, being at work during normal working hours is rather odd, since i usually work Nights. I was awake through most of the lectures but by the end, i fell asleep. Hopefully, the speaker didn't notice that. But anyway, i'm looking forward to working somewhere closer to home. And Phelps seems like a good place to be right now.. A new beginning!
I've experienced so many changes in the last few months. I got married this past September and then we bought a house and now a new job... And i can honestly say that i've never been happier. I can Praise God for that! None of this would have been possible without your help. Karthavine Nanni..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home